Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Chicken Piccata


This is one of my favorite dishes. It's relatively simple to make but tastes and looks like a gourmet meal. 

Chicken Piccata

Ingredients:

4 chicken cutlets
1/4 cup flour
Salt & pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 cup white wine
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon capers, drained
2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Fresh lemon slices

Season cutlets with salt & pepper, then coat in flour.
Saute cutlets on each side until slightly brown.
Deglaze pan with white wine and add minced garlic. Cook until garlic is slightly brown and liquid is nearly gone, about 2 min.
Add broth, lemon juice, and capers. Simmer with chicken for 2-3 min.
Top cutlets with melted butter and garnish with lemon slices.



Enjoy!

 



Linking to these parties!

2 comments:

  1. Hi your chicken dish looks delicious! I would love to make this for my family. Thanks for sharing this at made by you mon.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never come across a chicken dish like this before. I absolutely love lemon chicken, so I'm sure I'll love it! I'd be thrilled if you'd come on over to Pink Recipe Box and link up at Creative Wednesdays: http://pinkrecipebox.com/creative-wednesdays-with-pink-recipe-box-8/

    ReplyDelete