Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tissue Paper Shamrock


This is a fun activity that helps build motor skills and is perfect for younger kids. 

Supplies:
  •  Green construction paper
  • Green Tissue Paper
  • Glue
Directions:

1. Cut a shamrock from the green tissue paper.

 
2. Tear tissue paper and crumple into small balls.

 

3. Cover the shamrock with glue.


4. Place tissue paper on glue.


And here's what you'll have when finished:


 Happy St. Patrick's Day!





  Linking to these parties!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love this project! Thanks for the invite over to your new blog!

    xoxo, Tara
    Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little girls would definitely like this simple project. They love anything that involves glue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your post at Daisy Cottage Designs link party. I love your colorful backround. I too am a newer blogger and can't wait to see you grow. I'm your newest follower, good luck.

    - Desiree @ YourCraftyFriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    This is so cute. My oldest son made one of theses several years ago. I still have it, safely stored in his baby box. I found you on the Craft-O-Maniac Party. I'm your newest follower via G+. I also host a party at 6pm on Tuesday's Fluster's Creative Muster and would be thrilled if you linked up this post.

    Hugs, Smiles and Blessings,

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is perfect for developing the fine motor skills of little hands. I love this type of activity for any season! I would like to invite you to link up at Share It Saturday. We have so many fun, creative bloggers linking up their great ideas each week, and your post would fit right in :) I hope to see you at Share It Saturday! http://www.sugaraunts.com/2013/03/share-it-saturday-11-and-our-week-in.html
    Colleen at www.sugaraunts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is fabulous. I love craft ideas for kids and this looks like a fun one. Thanks so much for linking up this week!

    ReplyDelete