Monday, March 18, 2013

Here in Our Corner


 "Here in Our Corner" will be a feature with updates on all things currently going on! 

Sophie upgraded to a big girl bed this week and she was excited! Look for her Big Girl Room Reveal coming later this week! 



Sophie had her first sleep over on Friday at Grandma's house on Friday night so Robbie and I could paint the nursery. (I missed her....can you believe it was her first night away from me EVER?) We finally decided on a pale green color.....wish I could say we've decided on a name.  We've been debating about 3 names for 3 months now and just can't decide which one is perfect. 

Grandma finally got a car seat! And graciously took Sophie to church this morning while Robbie and I stayed home sick. This pollen is not good for my allergies....

I found a pretty new Easter basket for the new baby. It's just like Sophie's but with a different liner. She won't be here in time to use it this year but I'll be prepared for next year!


We tried these chicken verdi tacos this week...so easy & so good!   


I've been stocking up on birthday party supplies for Sophie's 3rd in mid-April. Can you guess what our theme is this year?


Bought new spring clothes for the girls. I love having girls when all the pretty summer clothes hit the racks!



Hope you had a great weekend!



1 comment:

  1. Such sweet posts. I had three daughters, both delights and trials. I think it is so awesome that you blog and document your memories.

    ReplyDelete