Saturday, March 2, 2013

Easy Peasy Woman's Crocheted Hat


This hat was made with the FREE Easy Peasy Women's Winter Hat pattern from Crocheting the Day Away. 

I used Bernat Soft Boucle yarn in Natural and I love the texture it gave it. 


The pattern for the flower came as a freebie when I purchased some other patterns from Blue J Crochet's Etsy shop. But you can find tons of fun flower crochet patterns on Pintrest, including this similar one from Daisy Cottage Designs.

Don't know how to crochet? No problem! You can learn. One Dog Woof has a learn to crochet series going on now that includes tutorials on all the basic stitches. Head on over and check it out!




Linking to these parties!

7 comments:

  1. I love this, it looks something I could maybe handle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda - I love this hat and I've been looking for a pattern for a while. Thanks so much for including the links!

    Deb

    http://fitzbirch.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute! I've been knitting for a few years but haven't attempted to crotchet. I might give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so darling! Love it! Beautiful (in portuguese LINDA) :)
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute hat! I love to crochet, but haven't done it in a while. Perhaps I should pick my hook up again!

    Thanks for sharing, Cynthia at http://FeedingBig.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and stylish. Plus, I love that flower. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute hat! I love the flower!!!

    Navy Wifey Peters @ Submarine Sunday Link Party
    http://www.usscrafty.blogspot.com/2013/03/submarine-sunday-23.html

    ReplyDelete