Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Link Party with Ginger Snap Crafts


I am thrilled to be co-hosting the Wow Me Wednesday! link party with Ginger Snap Crafts. In celebration of Ginger Snap Crafts 2nd anniversary, Ginger extended an invitation to other bloggers to co-host with her this week and I'm excited to participate.

Link parties are your opportunity to link up your handmade crafts, recipes, DIY projects, etc. This week the links will show on over 30+ blogs! And I will be picking my favorite entries and featuring them on Night Own Corner's blog and Facebook page later this week. Ginger is also doing a huge feature post on Thurs. 

These are the party rules:
  • Please consider sharing this party onfacebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest. 
  • Link up to your post, not your main blog.Must be something made by you! {No etsy shops, giveaway or business links, please.}
  • Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
 Click "Read More" to add and views links.


2 comments:

  1. Visiting from the link party :) I really like your felt Easter bag post, too cute! I've been on a felt kick lately. Hope you all had a wonderful Easter!

    RamblingReed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, so congratulations - I nominated you for a Liebster Award! If you would like more information here is the link:

    http://www.makesomethingdaily.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete