Friday, April 19, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday to My Sophie!

Dear Sophie,

I can't believe it was 3 years ago today that you came into my life and changed it forever for the better. You are the best thing that's ever happened to me and I cherish every day we spend together. God truly blessed us when he created you and brought you into our lives.

It is such a gift to see you grow and learn and new things and to see your personality evolve. I love being able to carry on a whole conversation with you now.  I'm so proud of the little lady you've become. 

It's been three wonderful years of loving you, taking care of you and watching you grow into a beautiful, smart, imaginative, and strong-willed little girl. May you always know you are loved beyond words. 


Happy Birthday Sweet Pea!


Love, 
Mommy & Daddy








1 comment: