Monday, July 22, 2013

The Audrey Hat



These beautiful hats were made with the Best Baby Cloche pattern. I made one for my little Audrey and it turned out so sweet I couldn't resist making two more for friends who are also expecting.




I think this is the prettiest baby girl hat pattern I've ever seen. I normally like to try out new patterns when I make gifts but I think this is going to be my go-to pattern from now on because nothing compares to it.  


Here's my beautiful Audrey modeling the hats. 



 I took this picture at just the right time...look at that beautiful smile!









Linking to these parties!

13 comments:

  1. These are darling! Congratulations too!

    Shelley @ www.piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! The hat and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are so lovely - I wish I had your talent! and your little girl is just devine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, these crocheted baby hats are so beautiful and thanks for sharing on craft-o-maniac. I love crocheting and I always have multiple projects I work on at the same time! I call it my therapy.
    Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I love your creations and your blog! Kisses from Italy. Paola from the enchanted country

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those hats and photos are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want an Audrey hat and an Audrey! They are both beautiful. This is a great gift to make.
    We would love to have you share any of your terrific work at our weekly Super Saturday Link Party. We go live every Friday at 8 pm and would be honored to have you join us at MadeFromPinterest.net.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little hats are gorgeous! Sooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So BEAUTIFUL! Beautiful crochet for a beautiful little girl!

    Tracy
    www.crochethappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! I wish I knew someone having a baby to make one of these little hats for. I'm featuring this at Terrific Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for linking up to Your Whims Wednesday, I featured this on my blog tonight! Come stop by and grab a featured button! http://www.mygirlishwhims.com/2013/09/your-whims-wednesday-127-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet! Beautiful baby! I love your blog! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete