Thursday, July 18, 2013

Here in Our Corner: Family Photos

By the time Audrey was 10 days old she'd already had two photo sessions. We had newborn pictures taken at the hospital and a family photos taken 10 days later at a plantation near our home. I can't ever have enough pictures! Especially when babies are little they change so quickly and I don't want to forget a single moment! 

These are some of the beautiful shots captured at the hospital the day after her arrival. 







Check back next week if you want to see how to make the crocheted beautiful hat and blanket Audrey was photographed with. I'll post some more pictures and some information on the patterns. 

Months ago I scheduled a family photo session to be taken on location shortly after Audrey's birth. I wanted to document the first few moments as a family of four and knew that I would be difficult to get pictures with Sophie at the hospital. Here are some of the pictures that were captured that day. 









 







I won't tell you how much I spent on all this but it was worth every penny! These moments go by so quickly but we'll be able to look back on these precious pictures for years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment