Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Audrey's Going Home Dress


Things have been super busy around here since Audrey's arrival. I definitely don't have much free time to spend on the blog but I wanted to make a quick post to show you the sweet little dress I made for my baby girl to come home in! 

I love the piping, trim and bow details!






I used Itty Bitty Baby Dress pattern from Made by Rae. One thing I noticed about the pattern is that one side of the bodice is slightly larger than the other. So rather than printing both sides and taping together as the instructions indicate, I simply used one side of the pattern and cut it on the fold so that both sides are identical.It was an easy pattern to make and you could easily sew up a couple of these in an afternoon.  

It was a little big on her but at least we'll get more wear out of it over the summer!











6 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!! She is so beautiful and adorable! Congrats! I am so duper happy for you :)
    Big hug to you and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious baby. Glad to know how the pattern fits on a newborn. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! This is so beautiful!! Lovely Baby. Would you link this up to the Frugal, Crafty, Home Hop?

    http://www.lilywhite-designs.com/2013/08/frugal-crafty-home-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful baby and a sweet dress! I love the itty bitty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that baby! And what a great dress to go home in! Love!

    Get Your Crap Together
    Please join our Pattern Party It starts the 1st of each month

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just precious...and so is the dress, and the fact that you made it for her! Congratulations and blessings to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete