Monday, June 3, 2013

Audrey's Arrival!


Sweet baby Audrey Elizabeth was born May 23, 2013 at 12:14 pm weighing 6 lb. 15 oz. and 19 3/4 inches long. I am head over heels in love with her and Sophie has adjusted very well to having a baby sister! I was blessed to have a very easy and quick delivery - only 7 minutes and 3 contractions before she was in my arms.








Here is Sophie meeting her little sister for the first time. She said, "Mommy, she's so pretty!" Since we've been home Sophie has been helping change diapers and give Audrey sponge baths. She's always checking on her little sister and offering her toys.




 First Family photo:



Life has understandably been hectic for the past 10 days and my primary focus is on family. I'll still be blogging as time permits but know that it will be sporadic over the next little while. Nothing comes before my girls!

 photo 1_signature_size50_bilboswashcaps_PNG.png

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you are! Seven minutes and 3 contractions?? I don't even dare tell my daughter, who was in labor for 36 hours!... but I'm happy for you and Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word. How beautiful your girls are. Enjoy every second of this very special time. It goes by so fast. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful pictures - many congratulations! Alice @ Mums Make Lists x

    ReplyDelete