Thursday, May 2, 2013

Here in Our Corner

The countdown is on! I have been scheduled for an induction on May 23rd so only 3 weeks left until Sophie's little sister arrives! And oh, what a time we've had choosing a name. We've had it narrowed down to 3 names for months and STILL can't make up our minds....

We've been enjoying these last few weeks as a family of 3. We went to the beach on the morning of Sophie's 3rd birthday and she had a blast digging in the sand despite the wind and unseasonably cool temperature.



Then we went to her favorite place for lunch - Chick-Fil-A - where she ate chicken nuggets, fruit and of course ice cream! She was thrilled that her Granddaddy was able to join us. 



The Saturday after her birthday we hosted a garden party to celebrate. If you missed that post, you can check out all the details HERE.

Love these family pictures we took recently!



Sophie is such a little book worm. She read every book on her book shelf the other night and I found her in a sea of books!



I'm trying to finish up some last minute sewing and crochet projects before the baby arrives. I feel the clock ticking!I will have lots of fun stuff to share with you coming up but may not have time to post it all before the baby gets here!




2 comments:

  1. Oh that picture of Sophie in her sea of books so reminds me of my daughter. She used to pull every book off of her shelf and read through them and just sit there looking so proud of her mess! Love it!

    Cheers!
    Buttons
    The Hot Toddies of Washington

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I would stop in for a visit. I found you on Friday Flash Blog. Great pics. I wish you all the best for arrival of your new little one. When you have a moment please come visit us over at www.ritewhileucan.com

    ReplyDelete